Letter format

Best letter format is below :-


                           A letter to a bank manager 

To,
The HDFC Bank Manager
Sarjamda Branch
Jamshedpur - 831002
Jharkhand

Subject - To close my saving account

Sir,

                                          With due respect and humble submission I Mr. P. R. Hembram at Parsudih, Jamshedpur - 2, Jharkhand . My account in your bank since 1998. But now i am shifted my home another state so, I can not keep my account here. So, close my saving account.

                                           There for i request you to please close my account soon . Take soon needful  action I grate full to you always.





                                                                                                         Your faithfully
                                                                                            Mr. P.R. Hembram , Jamshedpur 

No comments: